Followers

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Mistletoe Christmas Kiss

8 X 8 Card made using the image Mistletoe Kiss by Delicious Doodles. I designed this for the current Delicious Doodles Challenge Use Your Favorite Delicious Doodles Image. This is one of my favorites. It was really hard to choose just one image. This image is so easy to color and every time I've colored it I've chosen different color schemes and it always turns out beautiful. I do so love Christmas.
Card Front


Image close up
Flower Border Close up


I will be entering this in:
1_Delicious Doodles Challenge Use Your Favorite DD Image

3 comments:

  1. Oh another fabulous DD card, Penny, fabulous colours and detail here. Fabulous make hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny, I am back with my DT hat on, to thank you for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles, this week, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Penny what a stunner hun love her u did a fabulous job hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete